This Page

has been moved to new address

First Christmas Cookies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: First Christmas Cookies

Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Christmas Cookies

These were done the Day after Thanksgiving, with the hope I could perfect Christmas cookies before Christmas. The snowman was a little bit on the plump size after eating too much Thanksgiving dinner. The Christmas tree seemed a bit to artsy for my cookie style. I was happy with the star and the candy cane, as much as I dislike red-dye.
Here are a few more we did on this first try. My icing was a little off on the snowman but I decided I liked the smaller cookie cutter better. I tried the wet-on-wet technique on the larger Christmas tree, but it is a little bit off. I loved the way the star turned out. Before adding more detail with sanding sugar I learned the cookie has to be completely dry. Beccacrocker did the tree with the cute ornaments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home