This Page

has been moved to new address

How to make Fish Cookies using a Round cutter.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: How to make Fish Cookies using a Round cutter.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

How to make Fish Cookies using a Round cutter.

Under the sea cookies
I made these cookies just because I had some royal icing left-over and I really wanted some of Lilaloa's delicious chocolate cookies.
I really liked how this one turned out.

Since my goal was just to eat good cookies I took my circle cutter and started cutting, just to see what I would get. I immediately saw a fish and went from there.
Using a paring knife I cut out fins. Do you see the fish?
Here is the fish with the scraps removed.
Here they are baked, I like the ones with the open mouth and would do more of those. For decorating I outlined and flooded the cookies with Royal Icing and added an eyeball. No big deal.
I also made some alligators.
Sometimes perfection is not the goal and we just need to eat cookies.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home