This Page

has been moved to new address

Jill's Baby Shower - Baby Collection

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Jill's Baby Shower - Baby Collection

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jill's Baby Shower - Baby Collection


Flash...?

Or no flash?

I really need some Adobe... FYI all my photos are just snapshots in my dark kitchen. I do love the shadows from the details. I'm hosting a baby shower for my friend Jill tomorrow night. The cookies are almost dry now. I'll package some for favors and make one tray for the table (I love the nervous expression people get when eating a decorated cookie). More photos to come. She doesn't know what she is having so I was forced into a whole rainbow of colors.

This picture was taken late last night - I broke my rule and baked the cookies and prepared the frosting on the same day. Ay ay caramba!!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Your frosting looks so perfect!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Do I go back to one consistency - choices choices...

 
At February 9, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. What are the Prices I am Interested for a Babyshower In march. How many cookies for how much? Thanks

 
At February 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Suz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Dear Anonymous,
It all depends on the order size, how many colors, etc. Please send me an email to spaylor@msn.com and I can give you more info.
Thanks for the interest. They were a big hit at the baby shower.
-Suzanne
(In general individually wrapped cookies start at $2- and the price can go up for very complicated designs - min order size required)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home