This Page

has been moved to new address

Princess Cookies - Thinking of my Nieces

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Princess Cookies - Thinking of my Nieces

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Princess Cookies - Thinking of my Nieces



My sister Cathy told me that her little Lily's Birthday is coming up, and I had purple and pink icing already mixed, so I decided to try out a few other shapes/designs.

I just love Disco Dust. It makes a regular royal icing cookie look so special. The dragees are a nice touch as well, and for me a little too much glitz - but for a little girl it's just the right amount of sparkle.

When my girls were in the princess stage it was at times annoying. Now I'm a little sad they are more into peace signs and video games. Princesses are no longer taking over our house.

What my kids are packing in their lunch... What else do u do w/ pretty cookies?
Thanks to The Baking Sheet for the crown design, her post is found here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Sierra Williams said...

these are precious! I love the sparkles. Make me some!!!

 
At February 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Ok, when is your birthday? I will tell your boss to order some. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home