This Page

has been moved to new address

How to make a small Hello Kitty Cookie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: How to make a small Hello Kitty Cookie

Friday, March 23, 2012

How to make a small Hello Kitty Cookie

I love the Hello Kitty Cookie Cutter set - it comes with a larger head and a smaller Hello Kitty with a body. Sometimes the simple head cutter is a little big so I decided to modify the full body cutter to make this little Hello Kitty Cookie.

Use the full Hello Kitty to make the head.
This part seems cruel, but to make a perfectly smooth edge use a little duck cutter, or whatever else you can find to form the bottom of her face.
Voila! Mini Hello Kitty cookie. This measures about 2 inches across and would be the perfect size for a little party tray. I should have done side by side pictures of the two cookies, but take my word for it, this cookie is a great size. The cutter of just her head is sometimes a little big. I like one batch of cookie dough to go a long way.
This little Hello Kitty went to a proud big sister and her bow coordinated with this baby set. If I make a Hello Kitty Cookie to go with every set I create will you start to question my sanity... just a thought. Maybe it could be like "Where's Waldo...?" Maybe someday if you search "Hello Kitty Cookie" my blog will come up. Maybe not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home