This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Carriage Cookies with Royal Icing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Baby Carriage Cookies with Royal Icing

Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Carriage Cookies with Royal Icing

Baby Carriages

I made these late at night and they started to look like pac-ma n cookies. I think the use of white for the top helped break it up a little bit. My favorite was number seven, the simple green with the white dots.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Suz said...

My newer ones are better - I got a new cookie cutter, it makes all the difference!!
http://sweetsbysuz.blogspot.com/2012/03/baby-girl-shower-cookies-decorated-with.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home