This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Girl Shower Cookies decorated with Royal Icing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Baby Girl Shower Cookies decorated with Royal Icing

Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Girl Shower Cookies decorated with Royal Icing

My favorites from this group.

All the cookies.
Baby rattle cookie.
New Baby Onesie Design, actually by me and not a copy!

I made these for my sister-in-law's sister. My brother flew in from Miami and entertained the kids for close to an hour at the specialty cake store in Phoenix. It's a good one. So I made him a bunch of cookies as a thank you. I had to try out my new cookie cutters anyways. I'm happy with the new carriage cutter; it no longer resembles pac-man.

What I learned from making these... Listen to your ten-year-old daughter - it was her idea to put the stripes on the bibs. Very cute. When doing wet on wet technique work quickly - some of the swirls aren't flat on the cookie.

Inspiration for these: Beeinourbonnet, Cookiecrazy onsies, Cookie crazy rattles, and an actual book! Sometimes I forget there are cookie decorating books out there. This is a fun one! I found it at our local library, Pretty Party Cakes by Peggy Porschen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM , Blogger GreenBootGirl said...

can't wait to get these cute cookies in the mail! thanks again.

 
At March 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Suz said...

i hope they arrive in one peice! and this was a new recipe, they are a little more crispy than usual, but it helps get nice shapes. I just posted the buzz ones for your little guys. He looks weird on most of them, the photo is the best one that came out. Timmy didn't seem to mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home