This Page

has been moved to new address

Farm Cookies decorated with Royal icing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Farm Cookies decorated with Royal icing

Friday, April 20, 2012

Farm Cookies decorated with Royal icing


 

Farm Cookies headed to Munith, Michigan...

I'll post step by step instructions of each type.  I just wanted to share the group photo.  I purchased vintage cookie cutters on ebay because I could night find any online that looked right.  I hand-cut the barn to go with the group.  Have a great weekend!




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger SugarNosh said...

I may be one of the few people who actually know where Munith, MI is ;) oh, and the cookies are awesome!

 
At April 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Suz said...

My sister lives there, I just know it's kind of far from Detroit. I need to pay her a visit, they love it there!

 
At April 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM , Blogger RayAnne said...

Awesome cows!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Sherrene (The Sugar Tree) said...

Suz, these are so, so good! I can't believe how far you've come already. You're a natural!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Sherrene, thanks for looking. They look simple, but they took a long time... I'm sure that's always the case. I always make too much work for myself by creating a variety of cookies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home