This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun Easter Cookies with Royal Icing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Fun Easter Cookies with Royal Icing

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fun Easter Cookies with Royal Icing

More Easter Cookies - Softer colors, next year I want to try even lighter colors.
Easiest way to outline & flood - using a cheap plastic bag! Great for simple designs. Thank you Daily Cookie - go check out her Facebook page, she is an amazing artist!
See using a plastic bag works just fine!! Now flood away!
Rainbow colored Easter Egg and Easter Bunny
Plain old polka dot eggs. I tried dots with other colors, the white is best.
New design - happy flowers! I like the wide set eyes and little mouth.
Swirly Butterflies, I never know how to decorate a butterfly.
More yellow chicks, I'm in a swirly mood.

Baa, Ram, Ewe, Baa, Ram, Ewe.
Little birds. I think swirls look great for feathers.
Happy Carrot Cookies
I hope these make someone happy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home