This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Leap Year - Keroppi Cookie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Happy Leap Year - Keroppi Cookie

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year - Keroppi Cookie

Happy Leap Year - Frog Cookies & Sanrio Keroppi Cookies

Keroppi is my favorite

You really don't even need cookies cutters to make shaped cookies. Today we cut out the image and put i on the back of a paper plate. The plate had enough was on it to keep oil from bleeding through the cutout.

Totally cheating on the Keroppi cookies. The others were done freehand. You have to be so careful with characters - they need to look just right.

Keroppi Cookies


Frog Cookies

Happy Leap Year Frog Cookies - so random...

I realized I'd have to wait four more years until leap year comes again, and who knows, maybe by then I will be into something else... basketweaving, organic gardening... quien sabe. We talked about how old each of the kids would be in four years. Timmy was so excited, and "I'm going to be seven!"

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Mommymita said...

way to celebrate leap year! I just yelled at my kids all day to help me clean up and still don't have much to show for it. Who eats all the cookies?

 
At March 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Suz said...

We eat most of the cookies. The kids share them with friends at school. Helps with the popularity contest. Just kidding. I don't know, they just disappear. I give a lot away. Elders always love cookies. It's always good practice.

 
At March 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

I'm glad you didn't waste the EXTRA day!!

 
At March 3, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Kerroppi cookies! I've had a deck of cards with that little guys face on it for almost thirty years!! (that's actually a bit scary isn't it.....)

 
At March 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Suz said...

nothing scary about that! it's amazing you didn't loose one of them. thanks for looking & commenting :) i'm really enjoying this cookie world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home