This Page

has been moved to new address

Star Cookies - Baby Shower Cookies or Dora Cookies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Star Cookies - Baby Shower Cookies or Dora Cookies

Friday, February 10, 2012

Star Cookies - Baby Shower Cookies or Dora Cookies

Estrella! Can you say, estrella?

I made these to go with the Baby Shower cookies but they didn't quite fit. Once I finished I realized the cookie cutter I have been using and this particular design would be great for a Dora Birthday Party. I would just have to dye the stars different colors. Simply outline and flood the cookie. Let it dry overnight. Outline the edges and sprinkle sanding sugar on. Attach eyeballs with royal icing, or use white and black to make them fresh. Add smiley face. These little guys make me happy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home